It's time to consider your options. February, I would have and likely did, advise you to sit tight, April - I would have said to research but hold firm we're not quite there yet, July I told you to start peeking around, its looking good out there...October? If you're not satisfied/challenged/happy with your current role? Now is the time - we've got ourselves a recession window - the start to that "V" everyone is talking about? Possible. You have a four to five week time period which will have companies saturating the hiring market to fill roles by the end of the year - with hope to solidify before the holidays - I know because we've signed on four companies in the last week on an exclusive contract with this exact goal in mind. So its now, or February. Make your choice, call your recruiter, and collaborate on your next move. It's go time.